Whether you commute in the region by bus, ferry, rail or train - or a combination - one card is all you need.
ORCA is accepted on Community Transit, Everett Transit, King County Metro Transit, Kitsap Transit, Pierce Transit, Sound Transit and Washington State Ferries.
Getting a card is easy and is $5 or less. Then just add value, tap and ride with ORCA.
Your ORCA card can be loaded with:
- A regional pass, like a monthly PugetPass.
- An agency-specific pass, like Kitsap Transit or Washington State Ferries monthly pass.
- E-purse, short for electronic purse, to use like cash to pay your fare. Store from $5 to $300 E-purse value on your ORCA card.
- A combination of pass and E-purse. Add E-purse to cover any additional fares beyond your monthly pass.
Then register your card online or at a customer service office. Why register?
Buy a card or add value options:
- Online: Buy an adult card, add value to all card types, set-up Autoload.
- Mail: Buy an unregistered adult or youth card, add value to all card types. Include proof of age to order a youth card. Print the mail-in form.
- ORCA customer service: Buy an adult, youth, or Regional Reduced Fare Permit (RRFP) card, add value, set-up Autoload, register and associate cards.
- Retailer: Add value to your card. Adult ORCA cards are available at participating retailers.
- Phone: 888-988-6722 / TTY Relay: 711. Buy an adult card, add value to all card types, register and associate cards, and get help.
- Ticket vending machine: Buy an unregistered adult card, add value to all card types for immediate use.