No need for correct change, just tap your ORCA at the card reader and your fare is paid. Whether you commute in the region by ferry, train, rail, or bus – or a combination – one card is all you need.
ORCA is accepted on: Community Transit, Everett Transit, King County Metro Transit, Kitsap Transit, Pierce Transit, Sound Transit and Washington State Ferries.
Your card can be personalized for your needs:
- A regional pass like PugetPass.
- An agency-specific pass like Kitsap Transit or Washington State Ferries monthly pass.
- No need for correct change, your ORCA transportation balance is called an E-purse.
- A combination pass and E-purse.
Quick. Convenient. Worry-free.
Choose a Card
Your ORCA Options
Get the right ORCA card for you:
- Adult (ages 19 to 64)
- Youth (ages 6 to 18)
- Senior* (age 65 or older)
- Low Income (Kitsap Transit only)
Ordering a card is easy and is $5 or less. Then you just add value and tap to start using. Buy a card or add value:
- Online: Purchase Adult cards, add value to any card and setup Autoload.
- Mail: Purchase Adult, Youth, or Senior card and add value to your card. Print the mail-in form. Include proof of age for Senior or Youth card.
- ORCA Customer Service Office: Purchase Adult, Youth, Regional Fare Permit (RRFP) ORCA cards, add value and get questions answered.
- Retailers: Add value to your card. Adult ORCA cards are available at participating Retailers.
- Phone: 888-988-6722 / TTY Relay: 711. Purchase new Adult card, add value to all card types and get help.
- Ticket Vending Machine: Purchase new Adult card or add value to all card types and use immediately.
View the ORCA Product List.
What's the Best Card for You?
I want a card that is personalized so I can:
- Protect my card balance if it's lost or stolen.
- See my transaction history online.
- Set up Autoload and add value to my card automatically.
I want a standard card and do not need:
- Online services.
- Balance protection.
- Automatic revalue.
*A Regional Reduced Fare Permit card is required for Senior or Disabled passengers paying a reduced fare. Medicare cardholders are eligible for the permit.
A standard Adult or Youth ORCA card is $5.
A Senior or Disabled ORCA Regional Reduced Fare Permit is $3. If you have a current Regional Reduced Fare Permit (RRFP) you can exchange it for a new ORCA RRFP card at any time and at no charge.
If your registered ORCA card is lost, stolen or damaged report it immediately so ORCA Customer Service can block the card. The E-purse balance at the time the card block is processed will be restored and transferred to a new card. There is a replacement fee for the new card.
A defective card will be replaced free of charge for the first 12 months at an ORCA Customer Service Office. The remaining value will be transferred to a replacement card.
If your card was provided by your employer or other organization and it is damaged or defective, please report it to whoever provided the card.